Our hearts are with our customers, friends, neighbors across Cypress, Texas, surrounding cities, and counties, as together we work to contain COVID-19.
At TV Installation Cypress, the health and safety of our customers, our team members, and our community remain our top priority.
Amid the growing concerns around COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to be extra vigilant.
This pandemic is an evolving situation, and we are monitoring it carefully to ensure all proper precautions are in place to keep everyone safe.
We know that the services we provide are critical to maintaining the health and sanitation standards of our community, and we take that responsibility seriously.
Our installation teams remain committed to meeting the home service needs of our community with convenience and excellence.
We continue to closely monitor and implement the protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health departments in regards to COVID-19.
Our daily safety and cleanliness procedures are already comprehensive. However, given the current situation, we are elevating our internal safety practices. These additional measures to minimize health risks include:
- Avoiding shaking hands with customers to limit physical contact
- Proper hand washing and sanitizing before and after each customer visit
- Postponing regularly scheduled team member meetings
- Requiring ill team members to stay home until they are ready to return to work
- E-signatures via text or email to approve work and sign invoices
- All field staff has been issued N-95 masks.
- Curbside home delivery now available.
We also recommend customers follow guidelines issued by the CDC, at this link. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Should you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time by emailing [email protected] or calling (281) 742-2050.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and our community.